The post of stuff I ate over the weekend at Toronto Underground Market was already too long, so here are the remaining photos I had of vendors I didn’t manage to get to. At the end of the post is the list of all vendors (updated to 30/30!) that I could identify with sites and twitter handles that I could find.
L-Eat Catering had some house ketchup to take home along side their food offerings.
Lemonade – looked tasty. Logo, but no name found. Liked their table setup.
Thyme chips and brownies from Nice Bake Shop.
Clockwise from top left: Bistro Filipino, Vijaya’s & Krishna’s Pure South-Indian Vegetarian Cuisine, Comida Del Pueblo, Shi-Naki, Tartina, and West Side Beef. The line up for Bistro Filipino and Comida Del Pueblo were too long, though I was interested in trying their stuff. Next time! Shi-Naki I overheard had some awesome quesadillas. By the time the line was short enough to have a go, I was too full.
Along with some beer & wine vendors: Beau’s, Amsterdam, Flying Monkeys, Stone Hammer (didn’t see these guys, but they’re on the TUM site), and Lailey Vineyards.
This was a well-organized event and many thanks to Hassel Aviles for organizing.
I couldn’t find a vendor list, official or not. So I had too much time on my hands and cobbled one together of vendor websites, their twitter handles, and what they sold. I may be missing one, as there were supposed to be: 25 vendors + 4 breweries + winery = 30, but I have only 29 on my list. There were also a few without names (top of the list, in grey). Can anyone fill-in the gaps?
- Adventurefood Frikandeller sandwich, Coco bun sandwich
- Albert Tan Smoked salmon ice cream sandwich
- Amsterdam Brewery Beer
- Backyard Kitchen Curry with French bread, 18-hour pulled pork sandwich
- Beau’s Beer
- Beech Tree, The Fish ‘n’ Chips, Sunday roast sandwich, auld spot sandwich, black and tan sandwich
- Big Smoke Coffee Co. Pork belly sandwiches, coffee, papaya egg-bread pudding
- Bistro Filipino Deep fried quail eggs, (more items I couldn’t figure out)
- Guy Rawlings Kombucha, Peach & Lavander (crumble), Mustard, Rillette & Saurkraut
- Comida Del Pueblo Cornbread grilled cheese, Chorizo bahn mi, Chocolate tamale w/hibiscus cream, Hibiscus Agua Fresca
- Flying Monkeys Beer
- Hackney Fine Foods Scotch egg
- Katrina’s Macarons
- L-Eat Catering House-made ketchup, chicken and smoked cheddar spring rolls
- La Carnita Mexican chorizo taco and Taco de lengua
- Lailey Vineyards Wine
- Les Amis d’Oeuf Fried bacon & egg dumplings
- Lunch Room, The Chocolate bouchon, goat cheese clafouti, almond financiers, macaroons, creme brulee
- Nice Bake Shop Thyme chips, brownies
- Picnic Society, The Cherry amaretto, brown sugar vanilla, and watermelon basil lemonades
- Popover Girl Sweet & savoury popovers
- Shi-Naki Tomato & melon gazpacho, pulled pork quesedilla, toasted spiced corn nuts
- Stone Hammer Beer
- Tartina Coconut cream and Dutch apple caramel cupcakes
- Tita Fl!ps Ukoy, garlic peanuts, lumpia shanghai
- Tricia’s Tasty Treats Organic kale pesto with whole wheat pasta
- Vijaya’s & Krishna’s Pure South-Indian Vegetarian Cuisine Lemon-lime rice, green mango rice, vanghibhath, papads
- Wes Allen Bottled spices, tomato rasam soup
- West Side Beef Co. Po’ Boys
- Wheelie Sweet Triple Chocolate Brownie, Salted Caramel Fudge Square, Mango White Chocolate Blondie, Pina Colada Square